- Current Prices:$187,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$157,000 to $215,990
- Median Sale Price:$192,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$39/mo,$117 to $133/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,396 to 2,902Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spencer Mountain Village are $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.