- Current Prices:$197,500 to $284,900
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$242 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:4 to 3,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Spencers Plantation are about $120,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.