- Current Prices:$259,900 to $299,999
- Closed Prices:$178,000 to $363,000
- Median Sale Price:$248,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$78/mo,$210 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,632 to 3,822Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sportsman Village are about $170,000 – $365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.