- Current Prices:$509,900
- Closed Prices:$279,900 to $538,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$181 to $182/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,744 to 5,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Spring Creek Place is a neighborhood in Orland Park, Illinois. Homes in Spring Creek Place are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Spring Creek Place typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.