- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $538,000
- Median Sale Price:$444,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$180 to $182/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,744 to 5,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Spring Creek Place is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Spring Creek Place are about $135,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, partially finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.