- Current Prices:$518,500 to $520,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $538,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,354
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$180 to $182/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,744 to 5,064Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The style of homes in Spring Creek Place run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $181, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,952 to as high as $11,304. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $181, and taxes for the year are around $7,331. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Most homesites in the community are about a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.