- Current Prices:$159,500 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/mo,$0,$0 to $337.5/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 3,557Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. The homes in Spring Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Creek Village are about $110,000 – $290,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.