- Current Prices:$145,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $172,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$0 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 1,597Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Spring Crossing is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Spring Crossing are about $80,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.