- Current Prices:$119,990
- Closed Prices:$94,000 to $124,500
- Median Sale Price:$111,942
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $240,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Spring Crossing. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $242, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,448 to as high as $3,364. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $200 to $242, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,690 to as high as $3,278.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.