- Current Prices:$106,000 to $129,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $122,000
- Median Sale Price:$115,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$133 to $300,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 1,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8 acres
Looking to buy a new home? Spring Crossing is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $133 to $300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,781 to as high as $3,280. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $133 to $300, and taxes for the year can range from $2,572 to $3,490.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.