- Current Prices:$230,000
- Closed Prices:$219,950 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,975
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,057 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Hill Historic District are about $140,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.