- Current Prices:$229,900 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$196,500 to $342,000
- Median Sale Price:$224,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$206.73,$148 to $211.13/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,686 to 3,441Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Spring Isle features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Spring Isle are about $150,000 – $345,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.