- Current Prices:$240,000 to $419,000
- Closed Prices:$180,500 to $432,000
- Median Sale Price:$303,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$900,$75 to $80/mo,$0 to $960
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 2,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Spring Knolls is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Knolls are about $140,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.