- Current Prices:$575,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $1,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$496,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $850,$0 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,859 to 7,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Spring Lake Terrace is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are unknown, traditional and spanish style, and they were built between 1926 and 2005. Homes in Spring Lake Terrace are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Spring Lake Terrace typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.