- Current Prices:$165,900 to $524,900
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$6125,$460 to $1200/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,138 to 4,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Spring Run at the Brooks offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $440 to $1,200, master fees ranging from $925 to $5,923, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,382 to as high as $4,950. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $440 to $1,200, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,032 to as high as $7,352.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.