- Current Prices:$177,900 to $299,000
- Closed Prices:$132,500 to $301,511
- Median Sale Price:$183,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:916 to 2,515Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Spring Valley is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,242 to as high as $4,559. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The homesites in the community are usually about a quarter acre in size. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.