- Current Prices:$690,000 to $1,590,000
- Closed Prices:$640,000 to $1,820,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,180,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$328
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,009 to 5,161Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Vly are about $480,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.