- Current Prices:$225,000 to $238,500
- Closed Prices:$184,900 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $142,$0/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,055 to 3,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Springfield are about $150,000 – $230,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.