- Current Prices:$410,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $299,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,053 to 3,213Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Springhill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Springhill are about $160,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.