- Current Prices:$349,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,022 to 1,487Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Springwood is largely a attached home community. The homes in Springwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Springwood are about $70,000 – $370,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, garage parking, side yard access, off street parking and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.