- Current Prices:$249,597 to $389,500
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$129/quarter,$0 to $246,$106 to $246/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:943 to 2,840Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Spruce Creek Golf Country Club is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spruce Creek Golf Country Club are about $150,000 – $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.