- Current Prices:$129,900 to $174,200
- Closed Prices:$58,000 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$114 to $202
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:928 to 3,463Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Spruce Creek Preserve is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spruce Creek Preserve are about $90,000 – $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.