- Current Prices:$2,799,710 to $14,750,000
- Closed Prices:$2,400,000 to $6,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1033
- Association Fee Ranges:$127/mo,$400 to $440/quarter,$146.66 to $440
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,569 to 11,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spyglass Hill are about $2,100,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.