- Current Prices:$150,000 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$119,000 to $179,000
- Median Sale Price:$148,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $462,$0 to $462/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:691 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in St Andrews At Nobhill are about $70,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, guest parking, 1 space, 1 assigned space, open space parking, carport and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.