- Current Prices:$1,150,000 to $5,495,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $3,600,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,136,930
- Average $ per sq ft:$585
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$0 to $1925/quarter,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:831 to 12,693Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
St. Armands Key offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $1,360 to $2,000, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,942 to as high as $62,264. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $1,360 to $2,000. Property taxes for the year can range from $3,325 to $5,097.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.