- Current Prices:$129,900 to $174,000
- Closed Prices:$19,250 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$193
- Association Fee Ranges:$815 to $875/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1999 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:150 to 1,415Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
The houses in St Croix at Pelican Marsh are sure to fit the style of any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $737 to $815, master fees ranging from $815 to $820. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $640 to as high as $1,399.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.