- Current Prices:$650,000 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$495,000 to $749,900
- Median Sale Price:$562,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$182
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $525,$525 to $1050
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:3,500 to 5,014Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in St Ives are $635,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.