- Current Prices:$125,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $376,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$141/mo,$0 to $145
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:814 to 2,126Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
St Lucie Falls is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in St Lucie Falls are about $45,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.