- Current Prices:$115,000 to $499,888
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$420 to $600/quarter,$0 to $199/mo,$61 to $369.6
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 8,065Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
St Lucie West is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in St Lucie West are about $75,000 – $575,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.