- Current Prices:$132,000 to $499,799
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $236/mo,$420 to $600/quarter,$61 to $369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1966 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2 to 8,065Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of St Lucie West. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $105 to $573, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,020 to as high as $8,400. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $105 to $573, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,752 to as high as $4,455.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.