- Current Prices:$580,000 to $3,850,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$755,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$525
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1927/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,447 to 4,173Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2009, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in St Tropez On The Bay are about $685,000 – $3,000,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.