- Current Prices:$225,000 to $1,990,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $975,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$548
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,447 to 3,743Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
St Tropez On The Bay is a neighborhood in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Homes in St Tropez On The Bay are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in St Tropez On The Bay typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.