- Current Prices:$142,500 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$112,000 to $306,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,407
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$51 to $212/mo,$160 to $175/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,195 to 4,399Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Stagecoach Village is a neighborhood in Land O Lakes, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, townhouse, ranch, traditional, florida and unknown style, and they were built between 1997 and 2005. Homes in Stagecoach Village are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Stagecoach Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.