- Current Prices:$235,000 to $1,399,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $180
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,157 to 7,170Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stallion Springs are about $185,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 197-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.