- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$663,000 to $970,000
- Median Sale Price:$786,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$319
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $80,$66 to $179/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,253 to 4,369Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Star Point Ranch are about $485,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.