- Current Prices:$379,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,035 to 2,088Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Stardust Skies represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stardust Skies are about $100,000 – $260,000 and sit on 7189.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.