- Current Prices:$1,400,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$1,010,000 to $1,820,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,262,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$875
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 2,504Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Starlite Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Starlite Hills are about $250,000 – $1,310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, none, garage, garage parking and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.