- Current Prices:$449,000 to $498,750
- Closed Prices:$410,000 to $464,749
- Median Sale Price:$431,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$199
- Association Fee Ranges:$160/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,878 to 4,284Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Starview Heights is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Starview Heights are $440,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.