- Current Prices:$360,000 to $1,200,000
- Closed Prices:$315,500 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$761
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1938 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 2,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in State Streets represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in State Streets are about $195,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.