- Current Prices:$2,697,000 to $6,250,000
- Closed Prices:$4,395,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$984
- Association Fee Ranges:$680 to $4378/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:4,290 to 5,881Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Steele Park is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Steele Park are 4,400 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and five bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Steele Park typically have four spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.