- Current Prices:$255,000 to $339,500
- Closed Prices:$199,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,475
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$121 to $145/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,386 to 2,621Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Steeple Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Steeple Chase are about $165,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.