- Closed Prices:$790,000 to $1,025,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$198
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,372 to 3,520Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Sterling Cove is a neighborhood in Rancho Mirage, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary style, and they were built between 1995 and 2001. Homes in Sterling Cove are 3,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 8668.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sterling Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.