- Current Prices:$269,950
- Closed Prices:$269,950 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,664
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/quarter,$100 to $165
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,160 to 3,418Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sterling Forest are about $200,000 – $345,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.