- Current Prices:$374,500
- Closed Prices:$272,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$265/quarter,$100 to $165
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,160 to 3,418Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sterling Forest are about $200,000 – $345,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.