- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$276,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,964 to 2,287Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Sterling Heights are $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.