- Current Prices:$1,695,000
- Closed Prices:$1,325,950 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,469,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1073
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1954
- Sq. Ft.:1,010 to 1,983Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sterling Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Heights are about $450,000 – $2,290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, rv/boat parking, off street parking, workshop in garage, attached, lot, driveway and carport.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.