- Current Prices:$1,298,000 to $3,288,000
- Closed Prices:$1,250,000 to $2,388,890
- Median Sale Price:$1,737,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1196
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:1,020 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Highlands are about $525,000 – $2,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, carport, driveway, other, attached, interior access, garage, guest parking, off street parking, auto door, rv/boat parking and int access from garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.