- Current Prices:$162,900 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $261,135
- Median Sale Price:$185,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$95,$345.84/quarter,$75 to $98/mo,$75 to $190
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,436 to 4,313Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
You can find a wide variety of home designs and prices in the wonderful community of Sterling Hill. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $75 to $190. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,204 to as high as $4,658 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.