- Current Prices:$1,029,900 to $1,299,000
- Closed Prices:$715,000 to $1,366,000
- Median Sale Price:$994,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $76/mo,$0 to $195
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:2,036 to 4,209Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Sterling Hills are about $560,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.