- Current Prices:$345,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$144,530 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$290,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$266
- Association Fee Ranges:$585 to $688/quarter,$255 to $503/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,053 to 2,898Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sterling Oaks features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Oaks are about $170,000 – $750,000 and sit on 86-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.