- Current Prices:$167,000 to $649,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $635,000
- Median Sale Price:$282,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$585 to $660/quarter,$0 to $501/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 4,963Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Sterling Oaks. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $238 to $660, master fees ranging from $245 to $720, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,379 to as high as $2,836. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $238 to $660, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $1,717 to $3,739. Many of the residences in this community have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.