- Current Prices:$369,900 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$259,000 to $430,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,312 to 4,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Sterling Oaks is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $551. Property taxes range from as low as $10,079 to as high as $14,225. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.