- Current Prices:$244,500 to $260,500
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $252,500
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$210.86 to $227/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,512 to 1,964Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sterling Park At Stonefield features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Sterling Park At Stonefield are about $125,000 – $235,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, 2-car garage and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.