- Current Prices:$200,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$213,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$20 to $85/mo,$125 to $285
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,136 to 2,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Sterling Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sterling Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Park are about $110,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.