- Current Prices:$225,000 to $264,800
- Closed Prices:$120,255 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $85/mo,$125 to $285
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,136 to 2,803Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Sterling Park features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $80 to $285, and taxes for the year range from as low as $905 to as high as $2,436. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $80 to $285. Property taxes for the year are around $1,603.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.