- Current Prices:$1,398,000 to $2,088,000
- Closed Prices:$1,475,000 to $1,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,487,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1068
- Association Fee Ranges:$251,$250 to $444/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,383 to 1,858Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sterling Park is a neighborhood in Palo Alto, California. Homes in Sterling Park are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, attached garage,guest parking and other, and homes in Sterling Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.