- Current Prices:$1,228,890 to $2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$1,240,000 to $2,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$10/mo,$125
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:3,614 to 5,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sterling Pointe are about $1,095,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.