- Current Prices:$225,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$138,000 to $274,900
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$120,$25 to $36/mo,$105 to $420,$69.8 to $122.21/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 3,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sterling Ranch represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Ranch are about $145,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.