- Current Prices:$345,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$269,000 to $519,000
- Median Sale Price:$388,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,092 to 2,562Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sterling Ranch are about $230,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.